Tuesday, March 6, 2012

1...2...3...

Um...how do I start this?


The first thing I want to tell you about me is that I'm being followed by the Slenderman. I guess the purpose of this blog is to record my travels and thoughts while I run away from him. This isn't something I do casually, believe me...this whole situation is...honestly pretty dangerous and fucked. Being followed by this thing...or chased, whatever...is no laughing matter. Like seriously, it's been hell. It needs to be treated with the utmost care, you understand?


My name is Shannon, by the way. Since my 19th birthday, I've been stalked...to be honest, it hurts me the more and more I think about it. I was going to go to college...I had a great boyfriend...I had a family who loved me and wasn't shitty like seemingly every other family everywhere and like, a million friends. But of course, Slenderman ruined that for me.


I'm currently settled in Aurora, Colorado, and after being inspired by M's blog posts and her rules(which are probably the only reason I'm alive right now btw) I decided to settle down for a bit and type this blog post. I want people to know that by running, by learning, and by understanding, you can win. Maybe not in the sense that you can get back to your family, restart, and be happy and live a normal life the way you always intended to but...like, you can tell Slenderman to fuck off! And live your live, regardless of him! Maybe just by fighting back, you win back some small part of yourself, like...some very necessary thing within you. I don't know, maybe I'm just rambling. Cut me some slack okay?


I don't have too much to offer right now without getting preachy on you...I can be that kind of girl when I want, but I'm a bit of a loon, so I'm willing to try anything to help out and give people some support. Think of me as like a scientist but with less money. I guess I'll be running some 'experiments' on myself and Slenderman in the next few days to test a theory of mine out, so like, don't go anywhere. If I make it out alive, I'll post the results...wish me luck! ^___^


Peace and Love,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment